Header AD

Shahid Kapoor on kissing scenes: I will absolutely not do it!

Shahid Kapoor on kissing scenes: I will absolutely not do it!


Shahid Kapoor reveals how his occupation choices have tainted post marriage…
Life as a bachelor ruined for Shahid Kapoor 3 months ago. clearly, there’s a marked difference between then & now — both personally & professionally. Shahid affirms it with a smile. “Marriage has changed me lots. I think it’s the same for everybody. It makes you more responsible.”
He adds, “I’ve been living on my own for the last 9 years. I became self-governing at a very early age & had been earning for myself since I was 16. I shifted into a house of my personal and started living alone when I was 24. So, even though I have always had responsibilities towards my family, I have essentially lived a very independent life. while you get married, it makes you feel a lot additional responsible. It makes you believe settled, it grounds you and helps you understand where your future lies. It gives you a certain precision. So you are like, ‘Okay, this is the rest of my life’. in any case you think like that.”
Is he careful about profession decisions now? “You don’t just suppose as regards yourself when you do something anymore. You think about the other person as well &  how your decisions will concern her. Then every time you are taking a decision, you feel like you want to think about it a slight more because it’s not just you. There’s another person you are responsible for,” Sasha reasons.
Does so as to suggest he’s closing the door to kissing moreover intimate scenes on screen? circuitously, he does acknowledge to the same. “I haven’t had the require to say no because so far, I haven’t been asked to do something I strength have a problem with. But if it happens &  I feel like it’s a little too much, I will definitely not do it. As I said, I won’t do everything exclusive of thinking about me &  Mira together,” he tells us. His lips are preserved &  in more ways than one!


Shahid Kapoor on kissing scenes: I will absolutely not do it! Shahid Kapoor on kissing scenes: I will absolutely not do it! Reviewed by bollywood news on 11:01:00 Rating: 5

No comments