Header AD

OMG! Salman Khan Convinced Daisy Shah To Do Hate Story 3 &You Will Be Surprised To Read Why?

 OMG! Salman Khan Convinced Daisy Shah To Do Hate Story 3 &You Will Be Surprised To Read Why?



shocked ? thus are we! But it's a fact that Salman was the one, who really convinced Daisy Shah, to do a bold movie like Hate Story 3. Not just this, the superstar told Daisy Shah that actresses like Deepika Padukone,  Alia Bhatt , Katrina Kaif & Kareena Kapoor every one have done kissing scenes on the silver screen. Talking on Salman Khan & her forthcoming movie Hate Story 3, Actress Daisy Shah told Pink villa, "The role did not approach directly to me. Bhushan Kumar was at Salman's house & when the topic of Hate Story 3 came up, he told Salman khan that I fixed the role & that whether he should approach me. & that is how Salman came into the picture or else he has got not anything to do with the movie."

Daisy Shah further added, "I was just little nervous & a little unsure as regards doing the film. I didn't know whether I would be able to pull off the task...especially the bold scenes...I wasn't very sure. Clearly then I had to go to Salman Khan & keep him in the loop as he was previously in the picture. He gave me some suitable reasons & made me understand that why I should do this movie.'' earliest of all, it is totally different from what I have done in Jai Ho. now I play a today's girl, a business woman.

Further, when I asked Salman Khan concerning the kissing scenes, he very honestly told me, ‘Have you not seen Deepika, Katrina, Alia  or Kareena do it?', to which I answered, ‘Yes, I have seen them perform. & that's after he told me, ‘after that what's your problem, go forward with it'," she said.

OMG! Salman Khan Convinced Daisy Shah To Do Hate Story 3 &You Will Be Surprised To Read Why?  OMG! Salman Khan Convinced Daisy Shah To Do Hate Story 3 &You Will Be Surprised To Read Why? Reviewed by bollywood news on 10:08:00 Rating: 5

No comments