Header AD

Bigg Boss 9! 10 Things Rimi Sen revealed after her expulsion

Bigg Boss 9! 10 Things Rimi Sen revealed after her expulsion 


Rimi Sen is lastly OUT of Bigg Boss. This is what she has forever wanted. She has been a quiet witness during her stay in the house but behind being evicted, she has made several main revelations. Confirm out:
"It is true that they gave me lots of incentive to go into the show. These are their realistic tactics, which they use to obtain people. Although my nature is very different, I also got swayed."
"I am dreadfully content that I am lastly out of the house. I think I was not made for a show similar to Bigg Boss. I am extremely patient & that's why I never got into any fights in the house. I enjoyed my own company. I learnt to value food & relationships. This show has taught me all, from staying with strange people to cooking for them, that I have never done in my life earlier. I can now live on in some difficult situation."
She said, For me living in a limited finances, staying without food or water for hours together was torture not mission. The fact that I had gone into home to stay with 13 strangers was in itself a task. But I participated in all the tasks, plus did them only till I was at no complexity."


I entered the Bigg Boss house to gain knowledge, furthermore not to win the game. Originally, I thought the show was scripted but quickly I realized that all was real. I am actually remorseful I disappointed Salman. "
Rochelle & Mandana are just as aggressive, the just difference is they aggravate a person spiritually unlike Prince & Suyyash, who just speak loud. For me, Rochelle & Mandana are the woman Prince-Suyyash of Bigg Boss house. When they annoy people they can go to any level. They are physically & mentally very strong."

"I think my trip in the Bigg Boss has got not anything to do with my vocation in Bollywood. I have no fears. I don't think the method I behaved in BB will have some negative impact. Both are dissimilar genres. I was unemployed for last three years when I took up Bigg Boss. The labor that I did in Bollywood was additional creative."
I feel Rishabh is very entertaining & fun to be with. Priya, I feel won't even brain slitting anyone's throat to win the rivalry. She has entered the Bigg Boss house to win. Kanwaljeet is too quite witty."
"I haven't worked for the last 3 years. Now, I want to work on a dissimilar level & am thinking of directing. For that one requires to have brains--it's not concerning how you can stay alive without food & water. I have a Bollywood writing which I am reading for direction & I will start work on that."
"I am done with realism shows. I will almost certainly consider doing an escapade reality show"

Bigg Boss 9! 10 Things Rimi Sen revealed after her expulsion Bigg Boss 9! 10 Things Rimi Sen revealed after her expulsion Reviewed by bollywood news on 10:24:00 Rating: 5

No comments