Header AD

CLAPS: This Is Shahid Kapoor’s Reply When Asked About ‘Taking Mira Everywhere’

CLAPS: This Is Shahid Kapoor’s Reply When Asked About ‘Taking Mira  Everywhere’


 Shahid is madly in love with his wife Mira Rajput Kapoor. freshly, at an awards function, a reporter asked him about taking Mira to the sets of his movies. And you will clap later than reading Shahid's reply on the same. Shahid   said, ''She's my wife & she travels with me very a lot so of course she has got to. I don't want to take her wherever; I think she's rather independent.''

 ''To vo khud hi aati hain and she actually knows most of my friends thus she has come to the sets lots of times. She's experiencing all that I experience in my daily life & even I get to occurrence what she does in her perday life," Shahid Kapoor added.

 The handsome actor too said that Mira's opinion matters to him that most in this planet. On the work front, Shahid Kapoor is eventful in the shooting of Vishal Bhardwaj's Rangoon, which as well stars Saif Ali Khan & Kangana Ranaut.


CLAPS: This Is Shahid Kapoor’s Reply When Asked About ‘Taking Mira Everywhere’ CLAPS: This Is Shahid Kapoor’s Reply When Asked About ‘Taking Mira  Everywhere’ Reviewed by bollywood news on 05:24:00 Rating: 5

No comments