Header AD

It’s confirmed! Karan Johar to launch Shah Rukh’s son Aryan!

It’s confirmed! Karan Johar to launch Shah Rukh’s son Aryan!


Would it be a model KJo styled love story? We can’t help but wonder.
Wow! Too lots of questions! Must ask the filmmaker for the same! Ok so Karan Johar & SRK’s friendship is one of the most talked about friendship. From the occasion of DDLJ upto now, KJo & SRK have shared a very sacred bond & not to forget the trio that as well comprises of Farah Khan. Karan & SRK’s friendship is quite special & while the duo have done several movies together, it won’t be a surprise to know that Karan Johar would like to launch Shah Rukh’s son Aryan also! And boy I just said it! Karan Johar actually plans on launching the superstar’s son! While the Dilwale performer is beyond relations to Karan Johar, he has a striking association with his kids as well. Since we’re previously dying to see Aryan debut in a movie as soon as possible, who better to launch him than KJo himself?
Well we’re not proverb it, Karan Johar himself is! In an interview with a leading daily, Karan Johar was asked what he felt about the other Bollywood actor feeling alienated by him as he mechanism at length with SRK to which he quoted, “I don’t think so. Working with Shah Rukh Khan was and is something that I forever cherish. I feel when there are two people who are strong & close to each other, there is a piece of people who are never happy with their nearness. Shah Rukh Khan is beyond family to me. In fact, my equation with him has moved from him to his kids now. I forever tell him, ‘I am going to maintain my youth quotient merely because I want to launch Aryan (Shah Rukh’s son). No one also can open Aryan but me (smiles).”
That’s powerful big, I must say. What concerning Suhana though? Would KJo be launching the superstar’s daughter as well? wait tuned to this space for more updates & gossip!

It’s confirmed! Karan Johar to launch Shah Rukh’s son Aryan! It’s confirmed! Karan Johar to launch Shah Rukh’s son Aryan! Reviewed by bollywood news on 01:47:00 Rating: 5

No comments