Header AD

Really! Katrina Kaif Shouted At Salman Khan for 'She Was Of No Use To Me' Comment

Really! Katrina Kaif Shouted At Salman Khan for 'She Was Of No Use To Me' Comment



Bollywood megastar Salman Khan passed a insensitive joke on Kapil Sharma’s Comedy Nights with Kapil, which distress his ex-girlfriend Katrina.
Salman Khan had spotted packets of firecrackers with Katrina’s films on the sets of the show. He asked Kapil Sharma “What reason does it provide to have her picture approximately? She is of no use to you.”
The actor afterward added  “She was of no use to me too”
When Katrina Kaif was asked concerning Salman’s comment on the show, she said “The bottom of my relationship with Salman Khan was correct, it was true. Which is why we are silent able to be friends. But he lives in a similar universe, forever making these jokes concerning me publicly, which get the media truly kicked”
“Like the remark he made on Kapil’s show while he saw my pictures on a set of crazy. ‘She is of no use to me’! I called him & yelled at him. I can perform that, it is the kind of equation we have. He said, ‘all right sorry I will say sorry to the media’. I told him to do no such thing & maintain a dignified quiet if that is possible”


Really! Katrina Kaif Shouted At Salman Khan for 'She Was Of No Use To Me' Comment Really! Katrina Kaif Shouted At Salman Khan for 'She Was Of No Use To Me' Comment Reviewed by bollywood news on 09:30:00 Rating: 5

No comments