Header AD

Kriti Sanon & Sushant Singh Rajput’s next to go on floors in Feb 2016

 The steamy teaser movies have already created hum for this upcoming flick…


Heropanti Actress Kriti Sanon, who is busy promoting “Dilwale”, says her after that movie, with Sushant Singh, will go on the floors by Feb 2016. ”I have signed Dinu’s (Dinesh Vijan) movie with Sushant Singh Rajput & that’s going to roll from Feb 2016. It’s an unusual movie & the movie is yet untitled,” Kriti Sanon told a news portal. Asked concerning Mohit Suri’s directorial – a movie adaptation of author Chetan Bhagat’s novel “Half Girlfriend”, Kriti sanon said: “To the amount that ‘Half Girlfriend’ is worried, it’s an amazing book. I have read the script, but there are additional factors that need to be figured out.”
The Heropanti actress says her “career has been wonderful so far”. ”I don’t come from a movie background. I don’t have any acting experience. For me, this movie (‘Dilwale’) was a huge learning experience. A movie with so lots of great talented actors. I don’t think I will get such an occasion still in my life,” Kriti said regarding the Rohit Shetty directorial, which too features SRK And kajol.


Kriti Sanon & Sushant Singh Rajput’s next to go on floors in Feb 2016 Kriti Sanon & Sushant Singh Rajput’s next to go on floors in Feb 2016 Reviewed by bollywood news on 09:23:00 Rating: 5

No comments