Header AD

Heart-Touching! Must Read Jiah Khan’s last letter before suicide

Jiah Khan’s last letter before suicide


Sooraj Pancholi & Jiah Khan are the two names that cannot be disassociated in Bollywood Industries. Jiah Khan committed suicide in 2013 was found hanging in her flat. This has raised sufficient questions about her relation with Jr.Pancholi. Adding up to it, a letter was found written by Jiah Khan alleging her boyfriend, Sooraj for her suicide. This made the police arrest & questioning of Sooraj Puncholi over his connection in suicide.

Jiah Khan’s mother-Rabia Amin has lately revealed the letter that was written by her daughter previous to her suicide. Rabia Amin claims that her daughter didn’t commit suicide but was murdered by Sooraj Pancholi. The letter that Jiah Khan wrote was emotional while read. We can understand her agony & what was she going through at the time of suicide.

Here is a Look at Jiah’s Last Letter to Sooraj Pancholi.

“I don’t know how to say this to you but I strength as well now as I have nothing to lose. I’ve already lost the whole thing. If you are reading this I might have already left or on to leave. I am broken inside. You may not have well-known this but you affected me acutely to a point where I lost myself in loving you. So far you tortured me each day. These days I see no light I wake up not deficient to wake up. There was a moment I saw my life with you, a future with you. other than you shattered my dreams. I think dead inside. I have never given so a great deal of myself to someone or cared so much. You returned my love with amoral & lies. It didn’t matter how lots of gifts I gave you or how gorgeous I looked for you. I was afraid of getting pregnant but I gave myself totally. The pain you have caused me each day has destroyed all bit of me, destroyed my soul. I can’t eat or sleep or think or purpose. I am running away from the whole thing. The profession is not even worth it any longer. while I first met you I was driven, determined & disciplined. Then I fell for you, a love I thought would carry out the best in me. I don’t know why luck brought us together. Finally the pain, the rape, the cruelty, the torture I have seen before I didn’t deserve this. I didn’t see some love or commitment from you. I just became ever more scared that you would hurt me spiritually or physically. Your life was about partying & women. Mine was you & my work. If I stay here I will crave you & miss you. So I am kissing my 10-year profession & dreams goodbye. I not at all told you but I received a message regarding you. Concerning you cheating on me. I chose to ignore it, determined to trust you. You uncomfortable me. I never went out; I never went with anybody else. I am a faithful person. I never met anybody with Karthik I just wanted you to feel how you make me feel continually. No other woman will give you as much as I did or love you as a good deal as I did. I can write that in my blood. Things were looking awake for me here, but is it value it when you continually feel the pain of disaster while the person you love wants to abuse you or threatens to slap you or cheats on you telling extra girls they are good-looking or throws you out of their house when you have nowhere to go & you’ve come to them out of love or while they lie to your face or they make you hunt later than them in their car. Or disrespects their relatives. You on no account even met my sister. I bought your sister presents. You tore my soul. I have no cause to breathe anymore. All I wanted was love. I did all for you. I was working for us. however you were never my partner. My future is destroyed my pleasure snatched away from me. I forever wished the best for you, was ready to spend what small money I had in your betterment. You never valued my love, kicked me in the face. I have no confidence or self esteem left, whatsoever talent whatever ambition you took it all gone. You destroyed my life and It hurt me so much that I waited for you for 10 days & you didn’t bother buying me a little. The Goa trip was my birthday present but still after you cheated I still tired on you. I aborted our baby while it hurt me deeply. You destroyed my Christmas & my birthday dinner while I came back. while I tried my hardest to make your birthday special, you chose to be gone from me on Valentine’s Day. You promised me one time we made it to one year we would get engaged. Every you want in life is partying, your women & your selfish motives. All I wanted was you & my happiness you took both away from me. I exhausted money on you unselfishly you would throw in my face. while I would cry for you. I have not anything left in this world to live for behind this. I wish you had loved me like I loved you. I dreamt of our future. I dreamt of our achievement. I leave this place with not anything but broken dreams & empty promises. every part of I want now is to go to sleep & never wake up over again. I am nothing. I had the whole thing. I felt so alone even while with you. You made me sense alone & vulnerable. I am so much extra than this.”
–Jiah Khan

Heart-Touching! Must Read Jiah Khan’s last letter before suicide Heart-Touching! Must Read Jiah Khan’s last letter before suicide Reviewed by bollywood news on 10:05:00 Rating: 5

No comments