Header AD

OMG! Here's Priyanka's One Condition For Working in a Hollywood movie

OMG! Here's Priyanka's One Condition For Working in a Hollywood movie


 "I HAVE AN AGENT IN AMERICA SINCE 5 YEARS BUT I DO WORK ON MY POSSESS TERMS. I AM A STAR HERE IN HINDI MOVIES SO I DON'T WANT TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE HECK OF IT. I HAVE NO WORRY TO PROVE A POINT TO SOMEONE. I WOULD DO MOVIES present IF IT EXCITES ME," SAID PRIYANKA CHOPRA 

Bolly Actress Priyanka Chopra said that she works 16 hours a day since she likes to work very hard for her projects. The National Award-winning actress has turn out to be a household name not only in India except globally too, with her American  Television show Quantico. "achievement is not a reason. Success is a journey. You are successful if you are every time successful," Priyanka Chopra said in an interview here. While asked whether cash matters, Priyanka Chopra said, "I do make money because I work very hard for what I do. I don't be asleep at night; I work 16 hours a day. 

Commenting on top of whether Hollywood would be the after that step, the 34 year old priyanka said, I have a mediator in America ever since 5 years however I do work on my own conditions. I am a star here in Hindi pictures so I don't want to do everything for the heck of it. I have no extreme anxiety to prove a point to a big shot. I would do movies here if it excites me." Previous bollywood actress Deepika Padukone had exposed that Priyanka Chopra was the first industry friend she made in Bollywood. To which Priyanka Chopra added, "We had common friends. We used to meet for movies & dinners." So is it likely to be friends with your generation? The Mary Kom star said, "I can be associates with almost all of my age group I vocation with."Priyanka & Deepika will be seen as Kashibai & Mastani in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's magnum composition Bajirao Mastani, which too stars Ranveer Singh like Peshwa Bajirao. It releases on 18th December .


OMG! Here's Priyanka's One Condition For Working in a Hollywood movie OMG! Here's Priyanka's One Condition For Working in a Hollywood movie Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:09:00 Rating: 5

No comments