Header AD

Sanjay Leela Bhansali Reveals! Why He Didn't Invite SRK For Bajirao Mastani Screening

Sanjay Leela Bhansali Reveals! Why He Didn't Invite SRK For Bajirao Mastani Screening


 Both Shahrukh Khan & Sanjay Leela Bhansali have worked jointly in Devdas in the earlier period. other than SLB revealed that he did not invite Shahrukh at the viewing of Bajirao Mastani. Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani & Shahrukh Khan's Dilwale faced a main box office clash on December 18th. A day before the let go of their movies both SRK & SLB held a special screening of Dilwale & Bajirao Mastani respectively , but did not invite each other. 
 Talking about the same, SLB  told Pinkvilla, "No, we didn't ask SRK for Bajirao screening, he would be demanding, but he didn't invite me either. We were all very demanding. I understand he is so short on time, his movie has released & he is spearheading the whole thing, also so am I." 

 Sanjay Leela Bhansali extra added, "plus then, there was a lot of SRK versus SLB stories going approximately ...I am no big star as compared to him, he is a super star, wherever am I? We are all busy with our own release & pre-release stress. But I would love to call him & show him my movie & I would love to see Dilwale myself. But I think a little afterward maybe. I have to at rest keep the promotions alive, at least for a week."


Sanjay Leela Bhansali Reveals! Why He Didn't Invite SRK For Bajirao Mastani Screening Sanjay Leela Bhansali Reveals! Why He Didn't Invite SRK For Bajirao Mastani Screening Reviewed by bollywood news on 03:22:00 Rating: 5

No comments