Header AD

VIVIAN DSENA: MEN HIT ON ME MORE THAN GIRLS

Vivian Dsena: Men hit on me more than girls!


The performer was recently declared as the 5th Sexiest Asian Man of 2015
The TV hunk was placed further on of Fawad Khan, Salman Khan Sahid Kapoor, & Shahrukh Khan on the poll.

A little days reverse, a UK-based paper conducted its yearly poll on the Sexiest Asian Men of 2015.Vivian Dsena took the 5th spot on the catalog just behind TV heartthrob Barun Sobti. The artist was voted ahead of Fawad Khan, Salman Khan, SRK & Shahid Kapoor. Talking wholly to Bollywoodnews, he said, “Yes…I am shocked to be ahead of Fawad, SRK & Salman. I don’t think myself as one of the sexist but it’s my fans who feel so. It is surprising because the general definition of sexy is a guy with 6 packs & great looks. I don’t game a six-pack but I like to stay fit in a normal way. The credit intended for this goes to my loving wonderful fans.” So, what’s your sex appeal, Vivian Dsena? “I really don’t have an idea. It is tough to locate what today’s youth likes or dislikes,” he opines.
Talking further, the TV Serial  Madhubala actor reveals that more than Lady it’s men who have showered him with respects. “I have never blushed at a compliment thus far. In fact, more than lady, I have had youthful boys saying that they find me appealing. It does get a small awkward but I am okay with it. They say I am a whole package. I enjoy the adoration.”
After every successful man is a woman & Vivian says it’s his life partner ,Vahbbiz Dorabjee who is responsible for him making it to the catalog. “She never calls me hot & sexy. I think it was just after seeing the opening series of Madhubala. though, Vahbbiz is the one who pushes me to uphold myself & take care of my clothes. I am a laidback guy who loves his shorts, tees & chappals. She makes me clothes for the occasion. The praise for being high on that list should go to her,” gushes the hunk.
unhappily, his fans have never seen Vivian Dsena shirtless on TV. “See, lots of actors take off their shirts on screen. I like to stay my chemise on. That’s my individuality,” he signs off.
We could not help out but ask his wife, Vahbbiz Dorabjee  on how Vahbbiz felt as regards this. “I feel very joyful & proud to see Vivian high on that list. He is a self made man & I have seen his entire journey. I am proud to have him like my life partner,” Vahbbiz said. Does she ever get unconfident with the type of attention he garners. She opines, “fine, I have forever been the coolest wife. I have sufficient confidence in myself & lead my own life. I am a self-sufficient woman. I have never felt insecure.” whereas Vivian Dsena might not be able to locate on his sexiest attribute, his wife obviously knows what makes her man so hot. “The hottest part about him is how he confesses his love for me previous to the entire world. Any young woman would feel loved & secure with a Life partner like that,” she says. Well, Vahbbiz, you now made some more lady weak on their knees!

VIVIAN DSENA: MEN HIT ON ME MORE THAN GIRLS  VIVIAN DSENA: MEN HIT ON ME MORE THAN GIRLS Reviewed by bollywood news on 22:44:00 Rating: 5

No comments