Header AD

Wow! Shahrukh Khan Wants To Go On A film Date With Deepika Padukone

Wow! Shahrukh Khan Wants To Go On A film Date With Deepika Padukone 


 SRK's Dilwale & Deepika Padukone's Bajirao Mastani are rival at the box office. But in real life, present is no clash between the actors as SRK freshly said in an dialogue that he wants to watch Dilwale with Deepika.
 Talking concerning the same, Shah Rukh Khan told Pinkvilla, ''Deepika Padukone will be surveillance Dilwale previous to me in a theatre, I have not seen it yet. Wish she had called me to watch the movie with her. I have been deficient to see Dilwale movie in the theatre & I would like to watch Bajirao Mastani, also, when I get the chance to. It goes without saying really. Even director Rohit Shetty has not seen it. He was going to a theatre but then we had some issues & he had to resolve that opening so he had to come back. In the next 2 days even will watch Dilwale in the theater."
 while Shahrukh Khan's film was released, Deepika Padukone even wished him on the microblogging location Twitter, "I love you & miss you Shah Rukh Khan !& loads of love to you, Rohit & the entire team of Dilwale!''


Wow! Shahrukh Khan Wants To Go On A film Date With Deepika Padukone Wow! Shahrukh Khan Wants To Go On A film Date With Deepika Padukone Reviewed by bollywood news on 04:50:00 Rating: 5

No comments