Header AD

Here's! 3 Amazing Real Life Love Stories That Prove Your Great Romance is Out There!

Here's! 3 Amazing Real Life Love Stories That Prove Your Great Romance is Out There!

If Laajo ji from Kal Ho Na Ho is everything to go by, then there’s no such thing as love. Do you have the same opinion?


It was the first night of the new year while my two girlfriends & I had already broken our ‘no drinking’ decree by evening & were ready to go get some drinks by night. As we sat around sipping on a little gorgeous wine  & discussing life as we knew it, an oft repeated theme of conversation came up – love! plus then one of them said, “There’s way too much force on you for finding a perfect love story! You know one too lots of!”

Sigh. As somebody who has had her fair split of dating experience, if there’s a story I know “one too lots of” of, it’s the one with the break up. But what caused her comment was that I started telling them about our very own  & her mister, Nowshad Rizwanullah. You have previously read their super romantic proposal tale here and over these brief months of expressive them I have gotten slightly privy to a few of their anecdotes. But you know my favorite?

So the original time Nowshad told he loved her was about Eight whole months of dating each other! It was too the same night that he told her that he had to leave for Harvard. Besieged by way too a lot of emotions, when our team asked him if she should wait for him, he said:

It’s taken me so long to find you, how can I not approach back for you?

I’m awing as I type this, I kid you not. Obviously enough, he did come back & the two of them make magic happen. As cliche as it sounds, it is really inspiring to see them both work together. Can you picture working with your spouse & still find it in your heart to love them the similar? Well, they own that department.
Case in point 2: Meet Shireen Parhee, my older from school. Fully gorgeous, fully cool. Aakarsh Sibal & she make an adorable couple but their story is more sweet than they can ever be. They met when she was 14 and he was about 17; a ideal setting for puppy love. Sadly sufficient, they were forced to part ways as stories go. They forever managed to keep in touch, though. He saw her through her break ups and she saw him throughout all his women. Super Aisha dejavu, no?

At least, what remained a constant was them and unsurprisingly, they’re together & very happy!

He was the first boy to tell me he loved me & will be the last man to tell me this. To Eleven years of togetherness, we look forward to 89 more.

It’s similar to they took Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and removed all the crap about the girl having to change every inch of her spirit to be with her soulmate.
warmth in heart

And currently for some wedding bells – A perfect example of ‘while you know, you know.’ Raveena Chaudhry was dating Ajit Singh‘s best friend  in school. That’s how the two met. Years afterward, Ajit & she met, got along super well and promised to be each other’s wingmen. Though, in true Bollywood style, they ended up falling for each other. Correct when love was starting to bloom, she left the North East for a month of travelling. And then one night, he booked his tickets to Shillong & joined her. The rest, as they say, is the past.

He made me meet everybody right in the first month of us dating, so I guess we both knew still then that this was it!

The proposal, you ask?
He asked his small cousin Abree to play the song This I swear You by Ronan Keating while he went down on his knees & asked me to marry him in front of his whole family. That was on 25th of July 2014. furthermore we were married by the end of the year!
That’s right kids! Love truthfully just happens. When you look at the both of them, they just sort of fit – plus isn’t that what we all want? somebody to really fit with?

All right. So may be I do know one too lots of stories but that’s not why I want my ideal love story. I want mine since that’s what we all deserve.
All I’m asking for you is to not resolve. Don’t put up with your boyfriend not being clever to give you time & don’t entertain your girlfriend treating you like shit, because your vast romance is out there. Stay for the Universe to do its thing.

Relationship Goal: somebody I  know tells my love story to their friends over glasses of some beautiful wine.

So the after that time I think I really love someone, I am going to set them free. Furthermore then stalk them on their social media, Why not.

But you get my point, correct?

Here's! 3 Amazing Real Life Love Stories That Prove Your Great Romance is Out There! Here's! 3 Amazing Real Life Love Stories That Prove Your Great Romance is Out There! Reviewed by bollywood news on 11:37:00 Rating: 5

No comments