Header AD

Mandana Karimi Reveals Her Marriage Plans!

Mandana Karimi FINALLY opens up about her boyfriend & marriage plans!


I am sure everyone must be curious to know more about Mandana’s boyfriend aka Gaurav Gupta right now. While the shock has repeatedly gone on records making references about him on Bigg Boss9. It was during the finale that we lastly got to see how he looks like, as he made a dapper looking appearance sharing love & hugs for his lady love. It was actually sweet to see their oh-so-cute bonding on air. But consider there were contrary reports that Gaurav Gupta was not willing to make things official on Bigg Boss9, I got in touch with Mandana Karimi to find out more about their connection. Are they really serious concerning each other?

As well as Mandana Karimi clarify, ”Yes, he’s my boyfriend. He tried so hard to get through me while I was within the house. He used to send in stuffs but regrettably it never reached me. But that’s fine with me. While you sign a contract with Bigg Boss, you allow them to choose when & how you wanna get connected to your relations. They have a manage on it. So I do respect Bigg Boss’s choice & I do appreciate it because I became more stronger through this way of treating me. Anyhow, coming to my boyfriend. He’s really sweet, he’s my boyfriend. While he was there, he gave me a hug, a really big hug. He knows me method also well.”

Ask her if wedding is anytime on the cards, & she quickly takes that saying, “I never plan for something. Right now I am having fun, enjoying the love & the support that I have got from every my fans & friends. I feel I am really lucky to have somebody to share this happiness. So you never know, you can never plan…”
Well, now it’s left to see what luck holds for this Iranian babe. Do you think she makes a great couple with Gaurav? 
Tell us in the comments below & do come back to NewsBollywood for more updates!

Mandana Karimi Reveals Her Marriage Plans! Mandana Karimi Reveals Her Marriage Plans! Reviewed by bollywood news on 09:43:00 Rating: 5

No comments