Header AD

Oops! Aamir Khan deeply hurt by Sunny Leone’s statement about him!

Oops! Aamir Khan deeply hurt by Sunny Leone’s statement about him!


Super star Aamir Khan says he has ‘completely no problem’ in running with Sunny Leone if there is a good play. A recent interview of Sunny Leone created storm after she was asked whether Aamir Khan would want to work with her and Sunny responded with a ‘no’.

“While I saw the interview, I was hurt. I felt actually bad. I think if there is a good script and nice character, then I don’t have any difficulty working with Sunny,” Aamir told the journalists on Monday while celebrating the 10th anniversary of his movie Rang De Basanti.

“I have not anything to do with her private life. She is a woman & I respect her. I gravely would like to work with her. I hope that she would too like to work with me,” he said.

The ‘Dangal’ actor previous took to his twitter handle to accent his hold up for Leone. “I think Sunny Leone conductd herself wid a lot of grace and dignity. I wish I cud have said the similar about the interviewer,” he said.”Sunny,I will be happy too work with you. I have totally no problems with your “history”, as the interviewer puts it. Stay blessed .Love .a,” added Aamir Khan. About the interview that has left viral, Sunny Leone said that she agreed for it anticipating that it would rotate around her forthcoming movies & not her past career choices.

Oops! Aamir Khan deeply hurt by Sunny Leone’s statement about him! Oops! Aamir Khan deeply hurt by Sunny Leone’s statement about him! Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:32:00 Rating: 5

No comments