Header AD

Revealed: Katrina Just Told Us One Unknown Fact About Herself (It’s Pretty Funny!)

Revealed: Katrina Just Told Us One Unknown Fact About Herself (It’s Pretty Funny!)


Freshly, newsBollywood caught up with Katrina Kaif during an event for L’Oréal, & she asked her what’s one nickname people use for her that she truly likes. Well, Katrina Kaif started it off by saying that she doesn’t like Kat (so currently you know!) – along with then told us about the very funny one she was given by BFF Ali Abbas Zafar. Turns out, Ali Abbas calls her Goldfish!

"My favorite nickname is given to me by my best friend Ali. He calls me goldfish. I’ll tell you why – I don’t know if you recognize, but goldfish forget everything in three seconds. So every three seconds, the goldfish’s life starts from scrape. Ali uses that term for me since he says that at times it’s like I have no remembrance of the things people do. So Ali said, I think you’re a goldfish – you don’t seem to keep in mind."
 Top 7 Shocking Facts About Divyanka Tripathi, I am Also Shocked

Revealed: Katrina Just Told Us One Unknown Fact About Herself (It’s Pretty Funny!) Revealed: Katrina Just Told Us One Unknown Fact About Herself (It’s Pretty Funny!) Reviewed by bollywood news on 09:09:00 Rating: 5

No comments