Header AD

Salman’s Bigg Boss9 disappointed us like never before, here’s why!

Salman’s Bigg Boss9 disappointed us like never before, here’s why!


At the onset, I will make an honest entrance. Of all the reality shows on television, I like Bigg Boss the least. It’s not due to the notorious nature of the content but simply because I find it very claustrophobic. The idea of people being holed up in a home with the unwritten guideline of creating tehelka daily is not something that excites me.

I have friends, who have, plus do religiously follow the show, spend hours chatting about it on the phone & in this era, whatsapp their views. On lots of occasions, I have played the perfect killjoy by simply stating that I have no ‘freaking clue’ concerning what they are talking about. Despite such lethargy, I have actually watched Bigg Boss! sure, I was not the 90-day marathon runner but did the infrequent sprints.

Sadly, this year I could not even complete the 100 meter walk, while I was expecting to fare much better than my earlier outings. So, what actually went wrong? This year, it was Bigg Boss 9 Double Trouble at 10.30pm. The title optional more fights & the new time slot hinted at more voyeurism or masala as you know it! (if anybody felt otherwise, please sense free to voice your opinions). Boy, I was eager, yeah, a little, a ‘lil’ bit.

Salman’s Bigg Boss9 disappointed us like never before, here’s why! Salman’s Bigg Boss9 disappointed us like never before, here’s why! Reviewed by bollywood news on 03:39:00 Rating: 5

No comments