Header AD

Superb! Sunny Leone Posts Heartfelt Message About Her Cringeworthy Interview

Superb! Sunny Leone Posts Heartfelt Message About Her Cringeworthy Interview


Sunny Leone freshly sat down for an interview with a senior journalist, and lots of are in agreement that the questions were in poor taste .  Sunny Leone has received  lots of support from fans and Bollywood celebrities alike, & so she just tweeted this heartfelt message thanking everyone for their type vocabulary. 
She said:
"Hey everybody, I just wanted to say thank you so a lot for all the love, all the support you’ve given me over the last couple of days. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you, & I wouldn’t be here without your love. Just as much love as you are giving me, I want to give you the entire the love in the world back – so, I love you guys."

Superb! Sunny Leone Posts Heartfelt Message About Her Cringeworthy Interview Superb! Sunny Leone Posts Heartfelt Message About Her Cringeworthy Interview Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:20:00 Rating: 5

No comments