Header AD

Akshay Kumar posted a Heart Touching Message For Wife Twinkle Khanna

Akshay Kumar posted a Heart Touching Message For Wife Twinkle Khanna 


 Akshay Kumar is the most handsome superstar of Bollywood & also a loyal husband. The actor freshly wrote some beautiful lines for his wife Twinkle Khanna.  Akshay posted a picture with a message, ''If she's amazing, she won't be simple. If she's simple, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you are not worth. 

 Akshay Kumar too wrote, ''Happy Valentines Day to everybody! Gay, Straight, Single and in Love or just Crazy in Love, every one you need is  She Is Always Worth It.'' 
In a candid chat with TOI, Akki revealed some cute things regarding his wife Twinkle Khanna, '' On each birthday, I ask my wife, "What would you like this year?" and her direct reply is, "Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!" ''I'm forever living in hope that one day she'll say she just wants ME! at what time I tell her this, she doesn't even blink before replying, "all right, fine... Emeralds! Emeralds! Emeralds!" he said. 
Akshay more added, ''It drives me mad how her tongue is so sharp. I can shave with it in its place of a razor! It's not easy being wedded to an interior designer. After 11 years, I'm still looking to find out an object I've suggested for our home!'' 
''Why bother with Google while I have a wife who knows the whole thing about everything! No matter what I buy her, she forever has to exchange it for a little supposedly better! It drives me nuts how I rely on my wife for everything. I can't imagine a day without her!,'' Akshay Kumar said. 
How sweet! 


Akshay Kumar posted a Heart Touching Message For Wife Twinkle Khanna Akshay Kumar posted a Heart Touching Message For Wife Twinkle Khanna Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:19:00 Rating: 5

No comments