Header AD

CLAPS: This Is What Kangana Ranaut Said About Hrithik Roshan's

CLAPS: This Is What Kangana Ranaut Said About Hrithik Roshan's  


 Kangana Ranaut - Hrithik Roshan were in news recently, because of their past affair. When Kangana called Hrithik her silly ex, Hrithik Roshan took to Twitter and wrote that he would rather date the Pope. Kangana Ranaut talked about Hrithik Roshan's mean tweet in an interview. In an interview to TOI, Kangana Ranaut said, ''I'm not certain it (Twitter message) was targeted at me, but even if it was, I can't question somebody else's feeling. I have nothing to say about that, but generally speaking, when it comes to human emotions & equations, there are no rules.'' 

Kangana furthermore, ''You not at all know why one fine day you wake up with a desire for a sure someone. Or one day, you stop deficient it. Everybody should follow their instinct, & it is not about who is right or wrong. Having said that, I sense when two people amicably decide to end an equation, they must give it a noble closure & stick to it.'' ''I take a lot of time to put an end to a relationship, but when I leave it after... it is over. It is very worrying when others don't follow it. I never grieve over my past men, as there are so lots of around (laughs). I've never begged a man to stay after he has decided to move on,'' Kangana exposed. ''I have been dumped & rejected so a lot of times, but it has never crushed my confidence.
 I know there is forever another story around the corner. There is forever a man better than the one earlier than,'' the Rangoon artist said. 



CLAPS: This Is What Kangana Ranaut Said About Hrithik Roshan's CLAPS: This Is What Kangana Ranaut Said About Hrithik Roshan's  Reviewed by bollywood news on 04:56:00 Rating: 5

No comments