Header AD

The Last Note Sanjay Dutt’s Ex-Wife Wrote When She Was Dying…

The Last Note Sanjay Dutt’s Ex-Wife Wrote When She Was Dying…


 Hello Guys! 'Flashback Friday' is here & yesterday (25 Feb, 2016) actor Sanjay Dutt too came out of jail, & we thought to bring to you an untold tale of Sanjay Dutt's first wife, Rich Sharma, who is no other. Sanjay Dutt met Richa in the US, when he went there for treatment, & later the couple finished up getting wedded. Richa gave birth to a gorgeous daughter, Trishala Dutt & a few years later she died of intelligence tumour. 

 Newly, their daughter Trishala posted a image of a note on Instagram. That note was written by none other than her mother, Richa   & it will surely break your heart into a thousand pieces! Trishala captioned the pics, "I found this note my mom wrote at what time she was dying...this was as regards 21+ years ago. Currently I know where I get my writing skills from!....life is short....I miss her ---------- Destination 

 The letter reads "We all walk together. both chooses their own path. I chose mine. But I am left in a dead-end street. How do I go back? Do I get one more chance? Time tells all. I'll wait still if it takes long. I recognize deep inside there is no way I'll be left at the back. I still have hope. My guard angel will take me some place where my thoughts will be waiting. They will welcome me in with their weapons unlock with care." A little years rear, while talking to a leading daily, when Trishala was asked concerning her favorite memories with her mom, she had said, "My mother approved away 17 years ago. Thats an extended time I've been without her. It's sad to say I don't have many memories of her, except I do remember how kind she was, how good-looking she was, & what an honest loving one she was." 



The Last Note Sanjay Dutt’s Ex-Wife Wrote When She Was Dying… The Last Note Sanjay Dutt’s Ex-Wife Wrote When She Was Dying… Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:04:00 Rating: 5

No comments