Header AD

Is Manish & Avika more than a friend?

Is Manish & Avika more than a friend? 

A super exciting & twisted friendship of TV currently in news for being a romantic love story!

Are you wondering on whom we are taking about?
It’s none other than avika Gor & Manish Raisanghan, who have been opposite opposite each other in the show ‘Sasural Simar Ka’.
Fans have named them Rosid aka Roli & Siddhant. This pair counted as one of the most romantic couple of the TV. The two have best chemistries in the show & off screen too.

Manish had even expressed dithering to romance such a young (Avika is eight-year younger than Manish) girl on the show. But with occasion, they developed a perfect professional connection, and now they are  rumoured to be a pair.
In an interview Manish chooses Avika as his ‘Best friend’ from the industry.
While asked about their friendship, Manish said, “I am looking for an approved wedding. I don’t deny that she is my most excellent friend. I was defensive about her originally when she was younger. 

Yes, we share lots of common interests together, like our love for direction. I felt that she was a kid earlier & needed to be guided with love & protection. But nothing beyond that. She is nearly 20 years younger to me, so I can’t marry or date a lady so young.”

Avika said ” The best part is I call myself a Rosidian. We have maintained our friendship in a dignified way till now. We are good friends & will forever be, but I have no intention to date Manish.”

Is Manish & Avika more than a friend? Is Manish & Avika more than a friend? Reviewed by bollywood news on 09:38:00 Rating: 5

No comments