Header AD

OMG! You'll Be Shocked After Reading Ayushmann Khurrana's Confession About .....

You'll Be Shocked After Reading Ayushmann Khurrana's Confession About CASTING COUCH In Bollywood 


 After Ranveer Singh, actor Ayushmann Khurrana too confirmed that casting couch does exist in Bollywood & he also faced it. In an intreview to a leading news group, Ayushmann Khurrana confessed, ''I have been through that initially when I was part of the commerce.

 I was a TV anchor, so a casting director directly told me that I would have to do it.'' 

 Ayushmann extra added, ''So, I told him that if I was not straight, I might have given it a thinking, but I can't do it. So yeah, the casting couch exists, but finally, it's your talent or potential as an actor or player which would last. You don't need to give in to such stuff.'' 

Not so long ago, ranveer Singh also, shared his experience of casting couch with a leading reports channel, "Casting couch is a extremely real thing. I have experienced it first-hand.''

 Ranveer Singh said that as a newcomer, he was to meet a man at his Andheri home & for that he made an impressive collection but he said that the man did not even look at it. "Which means he wasn't attracted in it at all. 

Later, I found out what he was interested in. He told me, 'You have to be stylish. You have to be sexy. Jo smart hai, jo sexy hai, wo age nikal jata hai," Ranveer revealed. Ranveer also revealed that he was promised right of entry to production houses in exchange for sexual favours. "When I said 'no', he cried like a jilted lover. Afterward, I got to know that he does it to everybody.'' 



OMG! You'll Be Shocked After Reading Ayushmann Khurrana's Confession About ..... OMG! You'll Be Shocked After Reading Ayushmann Khurrana's Confession About ..... Reviewed by bollywood news on 11:28:00 Rating: 5

No comments