Header AD

Parineeti Explains Why She is 'Still a Work in Progress'

Parineeti Explains Why She is 'Still a Work in Progress'


She makes no bones concerning admitting that she is a more confident person following her mass loss, but Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra, who believes being a star puts her in a lucky position, said that she still has a extensive way to go to be as fit as she wants to be.

Does she feel much sure post her weight loss?

"Yes, for sure. I do feel extra comfortable in different clothes. I used to be aware about how I am looking since I wasn't confident about my body. But I do feel more sure as compared to earlier," Parineeti Chopra told IANS in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.

But 27-year-old actress further added that she is "still a work in progress" as it "will still take a pair of months to totally get into the shape" that she wants.

Parineeti Chopra, who has featured in films like Ishaqzaade & Daawat-e-Ishq, said that: "I think being your slimmest & fittest, whatever your corpse type may allow, is important since it helps you to do a diversity of things on screen. I believe if you are not your fittest self, then it limits you in the font which you play."

though, being a celebrity, didn't she get exaggerated by or feel stifled by brickbats & criticism that came her way even before & after her weight loss?

"Not at all. I think we are in a huge position, where something that we do reaches out globally & people all over the world get to see it, comment on it & give their opinion on it. I think it's a advantaged position to have," said Parineeti Chopra. 

She stressed that getting a "100 % positive review" on any aspect is not possible.

"Good & bad will forever happen. You can never have a 100 % positive review on anything & that's the loveliness of this industry. It depends on the millions of diverse people. They will have dissimilar opinions on that one thing you have done. So, I feel it's a privileged position I am in," added Parineeti Chopra. 

Parineeti Chopra will be seen Upcomming in Meri Pyaari Bindu, co-starring Ayushmann Khurrana.
Would she like to be part of the little screen as well?

"Completely. I think the kind of a person that I am, I love interacting with public & doing different things. I think that I will be a good fit on TV. But I would wait for amazing really exciting to come up," said Parineeti Chopra.

Parineeti Explains Why She is 'Still a Work in Progress' Parineeti Explains Why She is 'Still a Work in Progress' Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:03:00 Rating: 5

No comments