Header AD

VERY TOUCHING: Sanjay Dutt Talks About Salman, His Family & Says He Is Not A Terrorist

VERY  TOUCHING: Sanjay Dutt Talks About Salman, His Family & Says He Is Not A Terrorist 


Star Sanjay Dutt today spoke to the media exterior his Bandra residence. The actor too requested media to never link him to '1993 Bomb Blasts case'. In a Extremely touching conversation, Sanjay Dutt talked about his relationship with his family & Salman Khan. Here is what he said- -Salman Khan mera chhota bhaai hai and hamesha rahega. Main pray karta hoon ki wo issey bhi bada star baney. (Salman is like a younger brother to me & he will always be. I implore that he finds more achievement in life & becomes a bigger star. 

 -Wish my father was nearby nowadays to share this day with me. Proud to be an Indian, was born here & will die here. My father's merely fight was to see his son free. My major relief was when court said 'you are not a terrorist'. Miss my priest who longed to hear this every his life. 

 - I am not a radical, don't have TADA charges on me. ask for the press to not mention my name in 1993 Bombay bomb blasts crate. -My wife Manyata suffer more than me. Manyata is my most excellent half. She has been my pillar of might throughout, even at times at what time I have been weak. -After 23 years of struggle, I have got my liberty today. Still haven't come to terms that I've been free. - Didn't sleep last night, haven't eaten in four days. I had tea while I came back home. Looking onward to spend time with family & getting back to work. 



VERY TOUCHING: Sanjay Dutt Talks About Salman, His Family & Says He Is Not A Terrorist VERY  TOUCHING: Sanjay Dutt Talks About Salman, His Family & Says He Is Not A Terrorist Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:50:00 Rating: 5

No comments