Header AD

5 myths broken about Mrunal Thakur


Petite, delicate & impossibly perfect in her pouting, Mrunal Thakur is capturing hearts of millions with her role of Bulbul on Kumkum Bhagya. The actress comes across as a extremely strong-willed and resolute woman. The beautiful lady reveals the 5 most intriguing myths concerning her, which are totally untrue (of course!).
Attitude problem
People believe that I have an attitude problem, but it’s false. Since I don’t actually open up easily, I might be sending off this signal!

Immature
Since I have a young & bubbly personality, people assume me to be undeveloped. Well, sometimes, I don’t know what to say on certain topics …but that doesn’t make me frivolous.
Reserved
lots of people feel that I am reserved & don’t like to mingle around. 
Like to make a lot of friends
I have extremely limited friends in the production as I am extremely choosy when it comes to making friends. I can’t be friendly with everyone & anyone.
I can play just bubbly characters
I want to smash this myth that I can play just cheerful characters. I want to explore as an actor & want to do out of the box roles on television.
Wow! Such a revelation, isn’t it?
Do share your views concerning the article in the comment box below.

5 myths broken about Mrunal Thakur 5 myths broken about Mrunal Thakur Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:44:00 Rating: 5

No comments