Header AD

Check Out! Akshay Kumar Wrote This Heartfelt Open Letter To Stuntmen!

Check Out! Akshay Kumar Wrote This Heartfelt Open Letter To Stuntmen!


Akshay Kumar is known for the wonderful action sequences he pulls off in movies.  Although he’s famous for doing most of his possess stunts, he’s often gone on evidence to give credit to the stuntmen & women who work with him.  Global stunt coordinator Scott Cosgrove, with whom Akshay Kumar was supposed to work with in his next movie, passed away and Akshay wrote an open letter to bring everybody’s attention to the stuntmen.
Check it out!
"To all the stuntmen & women out there, I just heard one more great international stuntman, who has really worked in my own production, and was going to come & train with me has sadly passed away. I not just believe you all should be charming Oscars or Indian awards for your absurd work, in my eyes, you should also be recognized internationally for saving our lives & the credibility of our movies. It pains me, because I know the one expert that an actor&actress can’t live without, during their shoot, is their stunt buddy. Hadn’t it been for your incredible hard work & amazing talent that make our films look good & help us earn so much, we would be mourning the death of so a lot of actors/actresses.
Instead, the stunt group of people is quietly mourning the ones they’ve lost, be it by mishap, injury or fatality on the sets of award-winning movies over the years. I know winning an award still isn’t sufficient for what you all painfully go through for these million-$ projects, but it would be a small start. unhappily, the -fraternity is barely even honoring you with that. I just want you to recognize, coming from a stuntman/actor like myself, I admire, respect, honor & am eternally grateful for the whole thing that you all do. My children still have their father in one piece since there is always somebody prepared to take the fall that I may not be able to. To all the stuntmen & women I have ever worked alongside, roughly the world, you are always in my & my family’s prayers. You deserve so much more than just a salary packet, & I hope I live long sufficient to see a change in that. I know that in my 25-year long career zero much has changed! But it will, & I will try & make sure of that… Till then Thank You & take great care. Good luck with the brawl for your rights… RIP to all those who have misplaced their lives. "
Love and Prayers

Akky the Actor/Akky the stuntman…

Check Out! Akshay Kumar Wrote This Heartfelt Open Letter To Stuntmen! Check Out! Akshay Kumar Wrote This Heartfelt Open Letter To Stuntmen! Reviewed by bollywood news on 06:03:00 Rating: 5

No comments