Header AD

Most Shocking! Kangana Ranaut’s Reply To Hrithik Roshan’s Official Statement


We are most likely looking at Bollywood’s dirtiest quarrel ever over a love affair that has extremely gone wrong & beyond than anyone could have thought. Yes, we are talking about Bollywood artist Hrithik Roshan & Kangana Ranaut’s alleged connection that has got nasty and has become the next big gossip of B-town.
After Hrithik released an official statement last night, now once more Kangana has responded back to it. Here’s the latest notice released by Kangana Ranaut‘s lawyer.
“Mr. Hrithik’s statements made to the media are not anything but efforts to add public sympathy. He cannot clean his hands off the matter currently after having criminally in danger my client and having frightened her, without any provocation. He too cannot deny the fact that my client not at all named him anywhere & it was he himself who claimed to be “Silly Ex” in his become aware of. Besides his own acts of stating in the media that he would somewhat ‘date a Pope’ gave enough fodder to the media to create speculating. How can he blame my client for every one his own acts of commissions and omissions. additional, he should have refrained from making totally false statements in his notice.
He specially claimed that he does not recognize my client socially at all. If that were the reality, then how was he attending my client’s personal birthday party with his whole family & my client was attending his party besides his sister’s & his father’s birthday party as well. There is sufficient proof on public platform, which sufficiently proves that Mr. Hrithik is lying. Pursuant to my counter-notice there are now new claims that my client was not co-operating with the police to help with search of Mr. Hrithik Roshan’s complaint. These claims are as false as his other claims. The fact is that my shopper was never dealing with any imposter & given the background of the matter, it is extremely lame on Mr. Hrithik’s part to even suggest that. Besides my client was never yet asked for any co-operation in the said matter by any person for clear reasons. The fact that Mr. Hrithik waited for 7 months to lodge a complaint says it all. Now pursuant to receipt of my see, the complaint is once again being looked into by Mr. Hrithik, only as a face saving plan. It is also worthy to note that   Hrithik Roshan specifically claims to have received 50 voluntary emails per day from my client for concerning 601 days (as calculated from 24th May 2014 up-to 16th Feb 2016). 
This was a reply to Hrithik’s official statement previous night. His statement read:
Anything private that becomes public gives go up to speculation and unnecessary controversies only because the general public are not privy to the whole truth.
Out of respect for everybody involved, I followed the legal path to resolve the material in question so as to keep it confidential. It was a breach of ethics to reveal the contents of a personal legal notice. Dignified silence is dignified up to a point, but there comes a instance when the silence needs to be broken to protect one’s name, family & image.
The bottom of the matter is that the mail id hroshan@email.com does NOT fit in to me. I had filed a complaint in this look upon with Mumbai Cyber Crime cell on 12 Dec, 2014 when I learnt of this impersonator communicating with said person. I have totally NO CONNECTION with this ID. The complete issue stems from a case of identity burglary which has carried over to me. My complaint was reactivated on March 5, 2016 & the crime unit has made development in tracking this someone down. Once that is done, the matter can be laid to rest.
And lastly, I believe that mental health is a grave and vital issue which merits serious discussion. I would never address it flippantly nor use it as a personal attack. some allegation to the contrary is a caricature of facts. I was requested to keep silent and I did so for two years.
This fight is just getting nastier by the day. We speculate what Hrithik Roshanresponds to these allegations.

Most Shocking! Kangana Ranaut’s Reply To Hrithik Roshan’s Official Statement Most Shocking! Kangana Ranaut’s Reply To Hrithik Roshan’s Official Statement Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:52:00 Rating: 5

No comments