Header AD

OMG! Fawad Khan Rejected This Bollywood Blockbuster For Kapoor & Sons!


Fawad Khan has some actually good Bollywood projects wrinkled up for him right now. He is currently promoting Kapoor and Sons and is shooting for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
This talented Pakistani star recently revealed that he rejected a big Bollywood film because he was already committed to Kapoor & Sons.
The film was Rajkumar Hirani‘s PK & the role was of Sarfraz which later went to Sushant Singh Rajput. He told a most important paper:
When I was approached by the filmmaker, I totally lost my mind since I got such a good opportunity. But unluckily, I could not commit as I had already given my vow to Kapoor & Sons. I only let any opportunities go when I am aware of all the aspects, but I regret it at what time I have to leave an occasion due to commitment issues, which is in the case of PK.
 

OMG! Fawad Khan Rejected This Bollywood Blockbuster For Kapoor & Sons! OMG! Fawad Khan Rejected This Bollywood Blockbuster For Kapoor & Sons! Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:26:00 Rating: 5

No comments