Header AD

You Won't Believe ! Kareena Kapoor Said “I will leave Saif & get married to Arjun Kapoor”


After all what made Kareena Kapoor to say ‘I will leave Saif & get married to Arjun’. Kareena Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor for the first time sharing screen and the movie is ‘Ki & Ka’ for which they both are in news.
On the occassion of women’s day Arjun made her on screen wife Kareena Kapoor in different style. As it turns out at the event, Arjun getting into the skin of his character in ‘Ki and Ka’, cooked lip-smacking meal for Kareena. He did all this just to impress her & offered her the food in an gorgeous manner. After seeing Arjun Kapoor’s hard work Kareena Kapoor get so impressed & said ‘I will leave Saif & get married to Arjun Kapoor.’
At that time Arjun Kapoor said I don’t make anything in real life. But still I made food at Women’s Day to impress actress, Kareena. In the Film Arjun is playing the role of house husband where, Kareena Kapoor plays a role of his wife & doing a job in a corporate company. This film also has a cameo by Amitabh Bachchan & Jaya Bachchan and will hit theatres on 1st April.

You Won't Believe ! Kareena Kapoor Said “I will leave Saif & get married to Arjun Kapoor” You Won't Believe ! Kareena Kapoor Said “I will leave Saif & get married to Arjun Kapoor” Reviewed by bollywood news on 02:26:00 Rating: 5

No comments