Header AD

OMG! Mohit Sehgal Has Been Kicked Out Of His TV Show!


Popular television actor Mohit Sehgal, who got married to with actress Sanaya Irani this year is in the news once more, but for not a extremely good reason. The actor, who has been playing the lead of the TV serial Sarojini is currently out of the show. The makers insist that this twist was forever the part of the plan, but Mohit Sehgal insists otherwise. Here’s what he said in a declaration to Bombay Times.
I was kept in the dim. I learnt about it only while reading my death sequence in the script lately. The production house had been conducting look tests for the fresh hero for some time. It’s so odd that the one who is being bumped off is not still informed about it. I am a thorough professional & would have still shot my portion had they told me on the change in the story in advance.
When asked what the cause could be, he elaborated –
Perhaps to add some kind of upset value to boost the ratings. A few weeks ago, they told me regarding a possible time leap & I refused to be part of it. I don’t think I should play a father consequently soon in my career.

OMG! Mohit Sehgal Has Been Kicked Out Of His TV Show! OMG! Mohit Sehgal Has Been Kicked Out Of His TV Show! Reviewed by bollywood news on 05:55:00 Rating: 5

No comments