Header AD

OMG! Shocking Revelation by Shilpa Shinde About Quits Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!


Shilpa Shinde - “I’ve Been Mentally Tortured By The Channel!” 

I’ve been hearing these rumors for a while currently, but I didn’t want to believe them. other than it seems it may be happening, finally! Our beloved Angoori Bhabhi, played wonderfully by Shilpa Shinde has decided to quit Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai! Reportedly, the making house has blamed Shilpa for throwing irritability while shooting & several monetary issues as the reasons for her exit.
Talking to a leading every day, Shilpa Sindhe explained her side of the tale:
I have been mentally tortured by the channel & the production home. They have endangered to sabotage my occupation if I take up job on rival channels. Initially, Rashami Desai was finalized for the part; I was roped in while she opted out abruptly. I have stood by them during the disaster and was hoping they would respond in my time of need. It has been a year & there is no tailor on the set. They couldn’t pay the dress designer & I had no choice except to use my own clothes, which I even sew on the set. Being a fashion-conscious performer, I can’t be shabbily dressed on the show. As far as asking them to amend my money, it’s my right. The show has finished a year and I am due for a fee revision.
According to one more statement by her, the schedule of the show kept her so busy, she couldn’t even see a doctor when she suffered from a severe gorge infection. The actress is extremely upset with accusation of being labelled as unprofessional and has resolute to take legal action against the production house.
Talking to newsbollywood, she said:
I am very upset about the whole issue & especially with the fact that they have mentioned about me being unprofessional & one who throws tantrums. I have had a lot of issues but not at all did I crib about anything, but after such a declaration, I am incredibly upset and have stopped shooting. What is more discouraging is that no one supported me in this issue & commented back, not even my co-actors who recognize about me. I am now planning to take a legal action against them and will only come back to the show if they openly apologize to me for this insult

OMG! Shocking Revelation by Shilpa Shinde About Quits Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai! OMG! Shocking Revelation by Shilpa Shinde About Quits Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai! Reviewed by bollywood news on 05:49:00 Rating: 5

No comments