Header AD

Revealed ! Untold Fawad Khan & Wife Sadaf's Love Story

Revealed ! Untold Fawad Khan & Wife Sadaf's Love Story 


 Read Fawad Khan's love story in his words, as told to bollywoodnews: Fawad Say When "I was Seventeen and Sadaf was Sixteen. There used to be MIRC at that occasion, which was Internet Relay Chat. consequently I 'met' her online. I was the one who was never allowable out of the house - I was allowable maybe once in a month, or amazing like that. Literally, I was like Rapunzel. (laughs) Not actually, but ya - going out with friends & all was something that didn't happen so regularly.

 So my friends used to tell me, "I know this lass, I know that girl." And one of my babyhood friends knew of Sadaf & I told him that I'm interested in meeting her. by the by enough, the person I was going to meet, that I chatted to - was not Sadaf. Turns out the being I fell for was Sadaf, who was diverse from the person that I chatted to. At that time, it wasn't like I was assembly to date or something; 
I was just going with the risk-free of intention of meeting & seeing where things go from present. But then I fell for the other girl, & after that, I keep in mind during A-Levels I met her once more during tuition. We hadn't had contact in flanked by for quite some time. And that's while we got into a relationship. 

I remember I future to her on the phone after 10 days of receiving into a relationship with her. I was like, "I've decided that I want to exist the rest of my life with you since I think I'm an old-fashioned being & I'm not in for the hanky panky." Those were my exact words! extremely cheesy, but I was like, "I really am. Will you get married me?" And you would not believe what her reply was. "Are you nutty?!" So I was akin to, why, what's wrong? She said, "I'm 16, what are you thinking right at this time? Just live it. Just live life for a whilst." But for the next 3 years I kept pestering her, & eventually after 3 or 4 years she lastly said yes. 




Revealed ! Untold Fawad Khan & Wife Sadaf's Love Story Revealed ! Untold  Fawad Khan & Wife Sadaf's Love Story Reviewed by bollywood news on 01:25:00 Rating: 5

No comments