Header AD

Revealed! Gautam Gulati REVEALS secret details about his role in Azhar!


We all knew that Gautam  had signed on for Azhar after winning Bigg Boss 8. It was later exposed that the hunk would be playing Ravi Shastri’s role in the movie. and now later than seeing the first look of the actor from the film, we can’t wait for 13th May. Yes, the actor looks great as Ravi Shastri. Actually he looks like a mirror image of him. In one look, he is seen as Ravi Shastri the player, while in the extra he is seen as a commentator. Though, we have a spoiler for you guys & you will be SHOCKED!

When we spoke to Gautam, he EXCLUSIVELY revealed, “There is no batting part for me in the movie, I am not playing, I am now shown as a commentator in the movie.” Yes, he will not be playing a match in Azhar like Emraan Hashmi. He will just be doing comments. But it seems that this will too be interesting to see.
He extra adds, “Commentary is too very tough because you know how Ravi talks, I am not even close to him in the way he does commentary. But at what time I started speaking on the set, they all were going mad & telling me that you are talking precisely like Ravi Shastri. Though, I didn’t want to copy him, so I have given my touch. My part is extremely different, don’t judge it correct now, when you see it, you will like it for exact.”

Well, it looks and sounds interesting. What do you think about Gautam‘s latest revelation? 
Tell us in the comments box below!  

Revealed! Gautam Gulati REVEALS secret details about his role in Azhar! Revealed! Gautam Gulati REVEALS secret details about his role in Azhar! Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:33:00 Rating: 5

No comments