Header AD

Shocking! Sanjay Dutt Reveals Something Very Shocking On His Jail Journey!


After struggling in & out of the jail for almost 23 years, Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt lastly got relief last month, as he walked out of the jail. Sanjay, who was convicted in 1993 bomb blast case, served 42 months jail verdict at Pune’s Yerwada jail.
Recently at India Today meeting, Sanjay Dutt revealed the shocking & terrible jail journey. While people thought Sanjay was getting royal treatment inside the jail, the situation inside was incredible very shocking. The actor exposed he was treated worse than normal inmates inside prison.

Talking on his awful jail journey, Sanjay revealed, “They imprison you spiritually more than physically. They tell you what to do & what not do in prison. “I did not get any VIP treatment. Actually I was treated worse than normal inmates as everybody thought I was getting special treatment. The inferior thing about jail was the food, it was dreadful and not edible at all.”

The “Munnabhai” actor too revealed that his jail sentence forever haunted and him & his relatives. “It has haunted me all these years. It has haunted my family & especially my father. I am a patriot, my relatives is a patriot. I cannot think of harming my nation. It did affect me a lot. But I thank populace that they didn’t lose their faith in me & believed in me,” Sanjay said.

Sanjay who is a free bird now too said, “Don’t take freedom for granted. populace should value it. Because I know what it really means in all these years of my life. Freedom is much important than anything in life.”
Well, Sanju is now out and has start with his new life once more!

Shocking! Sanjay Dutt Reveals Something Very Shocking On His Jail Journey! Shocking! Sanjay Dutt Reveals Something Very Shocking On His Jail Journey! Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:17:00 Rating: 5

No comments