Header AD

YHM: Divyanka Tripathi talks about her new glamorous look

YHM: Divyanka Tripathi talks about her new glamorous look


‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’ actress Ishita aka Divyanka Tripathi is Rising the top with her new avatar. From going through a murder trial, expenditure time in jail, & then getting murdered in cold blood by husband Raman, now Ishita re-entered the Bhalla family in her fresh sizzling look.
Ishita’s entry keen on the family as Mr. Raichand’s daughter Sayana has been planned by Raman - Ishita as they want to take revenge from Ashok (Sangram Singh) & Nidhi (Pavitra Punia) for ruining their lives.
This is for the primary time in Divyanka’s acting vocation that she has shed her sari-clad Bahu look and is seen in a alluring avatar with a short hairdo & modern clothes.
Talking concerning her new look, she says, “It is completely different from what I have done in the last 12 years. no one has ever seen me in this look. I am not sure how extended my new avatar will previous, but I am really enjoying it. I feel like a completely different person. I love my letest hairstyle, my dress & my face. My character will confidently be a style icon for the youth.”
Divyanka Tripathi has also posted her image with a short crop on her Instagram account. It is the majority likely her new look for the show.
The artist who has long tresses in actual life, has not gone for a haircut for her alteration. In fact, she’ll be wearing a wig. Asking regarding difficulty for tied up long hair for quite a lot of hours for trying wig she replied “I have perform more tiring stunts like fighting with a crocodile in a lake, jumping off from a cliff, swimming across the pond, other sunken sequences and playing the ghost, so tying my hair for elongated seems nothing in front of it,”
In the forthcoming episodes, Ashok, who is distracted to sign a business transaction with Raichand, will be seen trying all possible ways to impress Sanaya. & reportedly Sanaya marry Ashok for her vengeance. She might too flirt with real life fiance ACP Abhishek(Vivek Dahiya).

YHM: Divyanka Tripathi talks about her new glamorous look YHM: Divyanka Tripathi talks about her new glamorous look Reviewed by bollywood news on 06:53:00 Rating: 5

No comments