Header AD

Finally! Tiger Shroff Talks About His Rumoured Girlfriend Disha Patani'

Finally! Tiger Shroff Talks About His Rumoured Girlfriend Disha Patani'


Tiger Shroff is often spotted with a really beautiful lady by his plane who happens to be model-turned-actress Disha Patani. They are spotted at dinners, movie theatres, and dance practices . Even though they don’t shy away from the cameras, they too don’t seem to want to talk regarding their closeness.
Tiger was asked about Disha Patani at a recent event and he played it cool by saying:  
… She’s also cool for me, she’s way out of my association. Kaash! (I wish) She is a extremely beautiful girl, she’s too good for me. I’m the most ‘uncool’ being, I wish if someone likes me.
LOL! She obviously likes you, Tiger Shroff if she’s hanging out with you! ;)
   

Finally! Tiger Shroff Talks About His Rumoured Girlfriend Disha Patani' Finally! Tiger Shroff Talks About His Rumoured Girlfriend Disha Patani' Reviewed by bollywood news on 09:43:00 Rating: 5

No comments