Header AD

Here's! First Statement Of Pratyusha Banerjee’s Boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh On Her Suicide


Ever since the gossip of Balika Badhu Actress Pratyusha‘s suicide broke, most fingers have been pointing towards Pratyusha's boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh. While not anything has been confirmed as of yet, it seems like Rahul Raj singh may have just given the police his first statement regarding the stuff. In a report,Pinkvilla said that Rahul Raj Singh told the police he was the one to find Pratyusha Banerjee hanging from the ceiling, after which he called the neighbours for help. They unspecified she was still alive, but later than taking her to the hospital, she was pronounced dead.

We used to stay in a two bedroom flat. We had two keys; one key was with Pratyusha Banerjee & the other was with me. When I entered the bedroom, I found Pratyusha Banerjee hanging from the ceiling. I got extremely scared.  Immediately, I called the neighbours & with their help, I took her to Kokilaben Hospital Mumbai. We assumed that she was alive, other than she was not. I got so afraid that I did not notify the police. It was the hospital authorities who knowledgeable them. After the doctor’s declaration, I called up Pratyusha’s family members & few of our close friends.

We’ll have to wait to identify more.
  

Here's! First Statement Of Pratyusha Banerjee’s Boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh On Her Suicide Here's! First Statement Of Pratyusha Banerjee’s Boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh On Her Suicide Reviewed by bollywood news on 05:57:00 Rating: 5

No comments