Header AD

Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: Revealed Shocking Details About Her Boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh

  Pratyusha suicide case: Rahul Raj Singh’s overnight stay with another girl prompted the Balika Vadhu actress to end her life?

Pratyusha Banerjee, a well known TV actress ended her life on April 1. What looked like a bad April Fools joke turned out to be a shocking actual incident. Pratyusha Banerjee’s death and the events afterwards was no short of a staged soap opera. With people like Dolly Bindra, Rakhi Sawant & Ajaz Khan declaring that this was a case of murder & pointed fingers at boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh. It was a television circus outside the Kokilaben hospital in Mumbai. What followed was a ridicule of Pratyusha Banerjee’s death with TV celebrities calling press conferences & doling out statements right, left & centre.

It has been suspected that the artist was battling drug addiction and depression & the actress’ close friend Sara Khan revealed recently that Pratyusha Banerjee had attempted suicide twice before really killing herself. There were too industry friends of the actress suggesting that Banerjee had issues with her BF, who was abusive & two-timing her with another woman. Fingers were too pointed at a certain Saloni Sharma, a close friend of Rahul Raj Singh who according to reports was harassing the actress. Some felt that financial disaster had prompted Pratyusha to take such extreme step. The newest is that it was Rahul’s late night outing with a female friend that irked Pratyusha Banerjee, so much that she committed suicide.

A web portal claims that Rahul Raj Singh was on a guilt trip when he came to the hospital with Pratyusha’s body & admitted that he had an argument with Pratyusha Banerjee over his female friend. Rahul Raj Singh is said to have revealed in a fit of emotions the information of the previous night that upset Pratyusha, he said, “On Thursday night we (Pratyusha & Rahul) were at our Goregaon flat located at Harmony Apartment in Mumbai. One of my female friends (Rahul Raj Singh doesn’t reveal her name) joined us at our home in the night. We had drinks, post which during the tiny hours of Friday my female friend wanted to go to a Church in Bandra. So, I determined to take her. While Pratyusha Banerjee was back at home I took my friend to Mount Marry Church in Bandra & back. At four in the morning I returned back and went to sleep with Pratyusha Banrejee in our room. In the morning, behind we woke up there were fights between us on few reasons. Pratyusha Banerjee started drinking. I told her not to drink in the morning but she did not listen to me & later I joined her also. At around 1 pm in the afternoon I had some work & I left home. After almost an hour I called Pratyusha Banerjee but her phone was switched off. I kept calling her & after several calls she took my call. I asked her if I should bring food from outside to which she said no.”

He then narrated what happened at what time he got back home & said, “”I reached home & found the door closed from inside. I asked my neighbour’s servant to go from balcony & open the door from inside. He did that & found Pratyusha hanging from ceiling fan in the hall. I was shocked & numb. We took off the duppata from her neck & I immediately gave her mouth to mouth respiration to revive her. I had a little hope of her survival therefore I picked her & rushed her to the Kokilaben Ambani Hospital. On the way I called my uncle & even her parents. At the hospital, the doctors too tried to revive her before pronouncing her dead. I never escaped from the mark, I gave my number to cops. I was in touch with one advocate who afraid me. He said that if I stay there then Pratyusha Banerjee’s close friends will harm me & the police also will harass me. Moving absent from the hospital to a safe place was my mistake”

Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: Revealed Shocking Details About Her Boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh   Pratyusha Banerjee suicide case: Revealed Shocking Details About Her Boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:40:00 Rating: 5

No comments