Header AD

OMG! It’s Official: This Major Character In Saath Nibhana Saathiya Is Getting Killed Off!

                                                  

Ahem Modi has forever been an extremely loved character on Saath Nibhana Saathiya. But now, Mohammad Nazim, who has played the role since day 1, has confirmed that he’s not going to be a part of the illustrate anymore. In an interview to India Today, he said:

Sure, they are killing off my role. I was told the storyline demanded it. Of course, I am distress but I can’t fight & ruin my relations with them. I tried reasoning but they insisted they desire to try something new. I wasn’t even given a 2 months’ notice.
He added:
Sadly every artist goes through this. The journey has to end sometime. But this is not the finish of the world. I have   lots on my plate – I’m leaving for Australia this month to shoot for a film. I am also getting a lot of offers for TV shows. I am sure I will find something worth my occasion. And come to think of it, if I were to turn out to be a nana on screen at the age of Thirty, who would have watched me as a hero in the films? So in a method it’s good. I have no complaints. I gave more than 6 years to the show. Besides they have certain me that they will get me back if the fresh track does not work.

It was hard sufficient for fans to get used to the new Gopi. You think you’re prepared for an Ahem-less show?
Tell me in the comments section  below!
   

OMG! It’s Official: This Major Character In Saath Nibhana Saathiya Is Getting Killed Off! OMG! It’s Official: This Major Character In Saath Nibhana Saathiya Is Getting Killed Off! Reviewed by bollywood news on 02:21:00 Rating: 5

No comments