Header AD

Very Shocking Twist in Yeh Hai Mohabbtein




In Star Plus Show Yeh Hai Mohabbtein Mihir talks to Romi and says you have work pressure and you still enjoy, I called my friend Vicky to get special champagne bottle, Vicky said he gave it to his client, I got to know its you.

Romi scolds Mihir for spying on him. Mihir clears the matter and says I wanted that exclusive wine and got to know you had it, I just wished to arrange that champagne for Shagun and Mani.

He talks casually and Romi feels bad, asking him not to interfere in his life. Romi misunderstands Mihir.

Romi is tensed that Mihika would know of his affair. On the other hand, Aaliya started falling in love with Mihir.

Keep Reading For More Updates about YHM. 
Very Shocking Twist in Yeh Hai Mohabbtein Very Shocking Twist in Yeh Hai Mohabbtein Reviewed by Unknown on 11:58:00 Rating: 5

No comments