Header AD

OMG! Sherlyn Chopra Said “I’ve slept with a lot of time for money"

7 Sherlyn Chopra Controversies That Shocked Everybody



While she made a hot statement “I’ve slept with a lot of for money in the past”.

while public protest followed Sherlyn’s announcement she said,"I should be known a Bharat Ratna award-d uppermost civilian award of d Republic India given four d maximum degree of service 2 the nation. Seriously!"

She holds the difference of having posed without a suture on for the notorious magazine, Playboy.

It was too rumored that she had exchanged doubtful favours with Playboy head honcho, Hugh Hefner himself to ground the cover.

She came into the limelight once more when she declared - "I'd love to do a obsessive scene with Vidya, I'm obsessed with her. If she's listening I desire to tell her - Vidya, I can take superior care of you than Siddharth.”

She created a giant argument by backing out of the film Kamasutra 3D & filing an FIR against its director, Rupesh Paul in excess of financial fraud.

It is as well rumored that she may have undergone plastic surgery for beauty enhancements to her body

OMG! Sherlyn Chopra Said “I’ve slept with a lot of time for money" OMG! Sherlyn Chopra Said “I’ve slept with a lot of time for money" Reviewed by bollywood news on 03:51:00 Rating: 5

No comments