Header AD

RANBIR AND DEEPIKA were emotional, came to the fore the reality of relationships!

Ranbir and Deepika were emotional, came to the fore the reality of relationships


Is right, even if the relationship breaks his love would never end. Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone Take now. After the breakup of the friendship both looking surprised everyone. However, in both the life ahead of her relationship again called friendship.
Both also found new love in your life. But "it's crazy youth 'after' spectacle 'to work with their old love once again hit the headlines.
Bound to do so, because among them there is a Chemistry again amazing. 
Although such questions every time we are happy to say their lives Ranbir-Deepika recently admitted in an interview that he startled everyone is still love each other.
In fact, during the interview, she was asked the question that he still loves Ranbir cool manner, he answered and said, yes, I am sure that. I do not think everyone should realize the end. " About Ranbir Deepika said, "they are man, whom I have always been and I will always love them, they'll be very Pjesiv and protective.
Deepika also said, "came a time when I felt that Ranbir's behavior has changed. However, irrespective of how he, but it makes much difference to me. In another life when we knew that things were not changed or changed altogether seem. But while many things about them so I came out to my right that I speak to them that it was happening, he was wrong.

However, when the same question was Ranbir Kiyar he admitted, "Yes, I am too. Deepika is so much love in my heart as much as it is for a family. As well as the care and be proud of them, too. However, these things could change, but whatever has happened has happened for good is it. It is not love at all Immacyor. It is maturing, which happens over time. And we have moved forward in a positive way in my life.


RANBIR AND DEEPIKA were emotional, came to the fore the reality of relationships! RANBIR AND DEEPIKA were emotional, came to the fore the reality of relationships! Reviewed by bollywood news on 09:21:00 Rating: 5

No comments