Header AD

After Shah Rukh, now Kajol to do a movie with Ajay Devgn

After Shah Rukh, now Kajol to do a movie with Ajay Devgn


In 2014, it was the entire but confirmed that kajol would play the character in husband Ajay Devgn’s next production, helmed by Ram Madhvani. finally, the project was dropped. Rumours of their pairing persisted, but Ajay Devgn went on to movie Shivaay, his dream project while Kajol stepped into Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale  to star conflicting Shah Rukh Khan.

currently that Dilwale is set for release & Ajay also has diplomacy firmed out for Shivaay with shooting coming to a shut in April, plans have been been put into movement for the pair’s after that screen outing together.
Confirms Kajol, “Yes, we have planned a movie under the ADF  banner. We have a script in hand & are just refining it further with a couple of significant things that need to be sorted.”
Ajay plans to put this new movie with Kajol on floors in June. He wouldn’t be directing the movie although. “We have finalised the director. We’ll soon make known the film’s title, genre & my character’s details,” says Kajol.

It’s obvious that Kajol’s marching to her possess tunes. “Ajay Devgn’s thinking is dissimilar & mine is different. I think of myself from a employee perspective & would essentially do what I like doing,” she says, “luckily, I have a financial ability to do certain movies only if I want to. I would do that from writing to script. I would step into a movie only if I am able to justify my presence there.”
occasion & once more, she has been considered as somebody who is very choosy about her roles, amazing which is visible in the fact that she has done just 30 movies in a career spanning 23 years. “Well, yes, I am extremely picky. But then you never know, if things are exciting sufficient, I would do three continuous commercial movies next,” she laughs away.


After Shah Rukh, now Kajol to do a movie with Ajay Devgn After Shah Rukh, now Kajol to do a movie with Ajay Devgn Reviewed by bollywood news on 05:55:00 Rating: 5

No comments