Header AD

Breaking News: Rani Mukerji delivers a baby girl, her names Adira!

Breaking News: Rani Mukerji delivers a baby girl, her names Adira!


Congratulations to the Chopra family!
Rani mukerji & Aditya Chopra are blessed with a baby girl. The beauty actress delivered this morning, at the Breach Candy hospital wherever the proud  parents have already named their lil angel as Adira- a mixture of Aditya & Rani! before long after her baby’s entrance, Rani Mukerji even released an official announcement stating, “I would like to be grateful all my healthy wishers & fans. Nowadays life has given us God’s furthermost gift with Adira. We thank fans our friends & well wishers for their total support & blessings. With joy we begin this new chapter in our lives.”
It’s certainly a moment of joy for the whole Chopra relatives. Rishi Kapoor was one of the earliest ones’ to congratulate Rani & Adi on this joyful moment in time. Rishi Kapoor tweeted, “Rani & Aditya Chopra become proud parents to a babe girl named Adira. Best wishes! Actor Riteish Deshmukh also took to Twitter & shared his good wishes. He wrote, “Congratulations proud parents n chachu Uday “. While Uday reserved is cute saying, “IT’S A GIRL!!!!!” Parineeti Chopra wrote, “ITS A GIRL !!!! So excited little one Adira is born !! Aditya#Rani”
This reminds me of how Rani Mukerji’s mother-in-law Pamela Chopra has been excited still since the news of Rani Mukerji expecting her first Baby. She had even overjoyed in one of her interviews saying, “At what time Aditya Chopra got wedded, I knew he & Rani were quite prepared to have a baby but then it wasn’t happening. Lastly, one day, when Rani Mukerji got pregnant, Aditya took me very silently aside in another room as we having ceremonial dinner with other people & told me. Aditya said, ‘Guess what? Rani’s pregnant.’ I approximately screamed out! You can’t make clear that wonderful feeling; & the fact is that you live with that feeling forever… Even now while I think about my grandchild, I feel my heart hop a beat & that fluttery feeling in my abdomen. My heart is consequently complete of happiness!”
Aww! Newsbollywood wishes heartiest congratulations to the Chopra family! in addition to now we just can’t wait to see the baby’s first photo, how about you guys?

Breaking News: Rani Mukerji delivers a baby girl, her names Adira! Breaking News: Rani Mukerji delivers a baby girl, her names Adira! Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:00:00 Rating: 5

No comments