Header AD

Kajol: There is also much pressure to look a sure way and it’s wrong

Kajol: There is also much pressure to look a sure way and it’s wrong


There were information that she had a fall out with the fashionable but Kajol dismisses it with a hearty laugh.
Kajol, returning to the big screen later than a gap of 5 years with Dilwale, believes there is also much pressure on actresses to look superior which often takes the notice absent from their work.“There is also much pressure to look a certain way & it is wrong. Anywhere down the line you don’t have a life further than that. Each morning you are getting up & getting dressed. It takes the attention gone from your work,” Kajol told a news porch in an interview.
Dilwale actress, 41, faced censure for her public appearances in the beginning of her career & although her style sense has evolved over the years, Kajol is still not bothered by what populace think regarding her looks.
“There is too much importance close to it but at the same time it is there. You can’t go away from it. You can adapt to it or not. You have to take a place… I have figured a way around it consequently I am comfortable with it myself. I don’t closely make a fool of me in public any longer.
“other than after a point you will see me in my pajamas. It is amazing innate in me. I can’t be bothered concerning everybody’s opinion.” Kajol’s look in her forthcoming film “Dilwale” is getting her lots of appreciation from fans & the actress is pleased that effects have worked out fine.
“I know for a fact that I am looking fine in the movie. The reaction has been crushing… The whole thing has turned out well & it has been huge. The reaction has been fantastic. Manish (Malhotra) has done the costume in the movie,” Kajol says.
There were information that she had a fall out with the designer other than Kajol discharges it with a cheerful chuckle. “We are also good friends to have differences.”
SRK and Kajol make one of the most victorious on-screen pairings in Bollywood. Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale, slated to release on 18th December , will reunite them for the seventh time & the actress says it was one of the reasons for her to do the film. ”I liked my role in the movie & thought I could do something with it & Rohit Shetty was directing the movie. I have known Rohit for years & the fact that Shah Rukh was producing & starring in it. It has to be a combination of the whole thing to say yes.”

Kajol: There is also much pressure to look a sure way and it’s wrong Kajol: There is also much pressure to look a sure way and it’s wrong Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:36:00 Rating: 5

No comments