Header AD

Finally Sanjay Leela Bhansali Talks About His Fight With Salman Khan

Sanjay Leela Bhansali Talks About His Fight With Salman 


 We all know that Salman Khan & Sanjay Leela Bhansali are no longer friends. But SLB says that Salman Khan is still very close to his heart. Recently, SLB talked about his fight with Salman Khan. In an interview to DNA, Rajeev Masand quizzed him on the equal, and asked, ''Is your friendship on or off?'' To which SLB said, ''Right now, it is off. Salman Khan is a very dear friend of mine. Never have I said a word incorrect against him nor will I ever say something. What he's done for me is unbelievable. He is a brilliant mind in his own way & he's always stood by me. He has forever been very good to me."
 while asked what went wrong between the two, SLB said, ''Maybe I could not make a movie with him. If I felt or I am wanting to make a sure kind of cinema & I feel he is not right for the movie, I can't cast him. I know he will be upset for that because he expect that out of me.''
''He expects a sure kind of love & loyalty. But sometimes, it's important to do the movie that you want to. Though ruthless I may sound, but as a filmmaker, I live that movie I'm making. I am not disregarding him as an actor. Nowadays, it doesn't matter whether I am making a movie with him or not because he is cult. He stands there & the movie does 300 Crores,'' SLB said.


Finally Sanjay Leela Bhansali Talks About His Fight With Salman Khan  Finally Sanjay Leela Bhansali Talks About His Fight With Salman Khan Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:34:00 Rating: 5

No comments