Header AD

WOW! Priyanka Said This About Deepika

WOW! Priyanka Said This About Deepika 


 Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone share a very friendly relationship. Freshly, Priyanka talked about Bajirao Mastani's Pinga & confessed that Deepika Padukone was the best partner she could have asked for. Priyanka told HT, ''Deepika Padukone and  I get along truly well. I have known her from before she became an actor & for a tough song like Pinga, she was the most excellent partner I could have asked for.'' 

 Talking on catfights, Priyanka said, ''I think it is a typecast that has been created. It's true sometimes that 2 people cannot get along. But you can't generalise. It's the same thing as saying models can't do something. I had to deal with that for so lots of years of my career. But breaking stereotypes is amazing that I enjoy and have been doing every along.'' 

 ''Comparisons are jump to happen. It has happened to me all my life. I have done so a lot of two heroine movies & I just ignore it. It's not a big deal. while the movie wins, everyone wins,'' Priyanka said.
 

WOW! Priyanka Said This About Deepika WOW! Priyanka Said This About Deepika Reviewed by bollywood news on 07:21:00 Rating: 5

No comments