Header AD

Lol!‘I am sitting here & laughing’ Rohit Shetty

Lol!‘I am sitting here & laughing’ Rohit Shetty


Rohit Shetty’s biggest movie Dilwale has been panned by the critics, but the director of the  superstar Shah Rukh Khan starrer has said critic reviews doesn’t involve him. Rohit Shetty added that he is “sitting & laughing”
“I don’t read reviews because I get slammed all time. It’s better that I don’t”
“The first or second time that my movie was panned, I was a great deal younger but this is the eleventh time that it’s occurrence, so I am sitting here & laughing”

“It’s regarding having a certain choice; I cannot say that they’re (critics) wrong & I am right because I am catering to a different viewers They probably want me to do amazing different. I am done with reacting to reviews. I am adult now & don’t get affected. I am all right with it” the director said.
Also starring Kajol, Varun Dhawan & Kriti Sanon, Dilwale released in theatres on December 18.

Lol!‘I am sitting here & laughing’ Rohit Shetty Lol!‘I am sitting here & laughing’ Rohit Shetty Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:14:00 Rating: 5

No comments