Header AD

CLAPS: This Is What Deepika Replied When Asked About Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh

CLAPS: This Is What Deepika Replied When Asked About Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh


Dimple queen Deepika Padukone has been getting appreciations from each corner of the kingdom for her mind-blowing performance in the film Bajirao Mastani. Freshly, the actress was asked to comment on her chemistry with Ranbir Kapoor & Ranveer Singh. Talking concerning the same, Deepika Padukone told DNA, "The similar people, who 3 weeks ago, were saying that Ranbir Kspoor & I are the next Shahrukh & Kajol, are the similar people who are saying I have great chemistry with Ranveer Singh in Bajirao Mastani! I keep saying that as actors you can just be as good as your movie. I will say it once more - YJHD was very different from Ram Leela, Tamasha is very dissimilar from Bajirao Mastani.'' 
 Deepika further added, '' What Ranbir Kapoor has delivered in YJHD & Tamasha as an actor & the energies that he had to give as an actor, is very different from what Sanjay Leela Bhansali has demanded from Ranveer Singh in Bajirao Mastani & Ram Leela - which has more sumptuous and earthy energy for all our characters. Thus you truly can't compare & say which chemistry is better."

 "I am pleased that today people can talk about my chemistry with a Ranbir & a Ranveer. In fact, people still mentioned my chemistry with Irrfan in Piku. A lot of people wrote to us saying that can Piku 2 be made on Rana & Piku's romance? I find that wonderful! To end this matter, since my options on my favourite jodi is Ranbir & me or Ranveer & me, I will say I am choosing Irrfan. I feel I have the best chemistry with Irrfan Khan! Piku was such a special film & a movie I am so proud of," the gorgeous actress said.


CLAPS: This Is What Deepika Replied When Asked About Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh CLAPS: This Is What Deepika Replied When Asked About Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh Reviewed by bollywood news on 08:29:00 Rating: 5

No comments